LEGAL PITFALLS YOU SHOULD AVOID IN BUSINESS.
It is a known fact that running a business is not easy mainly because of the risk factors involved in it. Every business, big or small, faces risks.
Every entrepreneur is expected to have a business lawyer that will guide against legal pitfalls however; most entrepreneurs enter businesses without the full knowledge and the full backing of the law which at times put their business at legal risk.
Here are six legal pitfalls to avoid as an entrepreneur:
1. Don’t try to wear many hats, especially that of a lawyer.
2. Protect your intellectual property and trade secrets.
3. Stay abreast of government rules governing your business.
4. Sign basic contract for your customers, suppliers and contractors..
6. Have an employment agreement with your workers.